The accounting profession is experiencing a technological revolution as it relates to assurance services. The emergence of more tools to manage and analyze data is enabling practitioners to deliver deeper insights. As technology advances and the business landscape changes, the demand for assurance services is evolving and creating new opportunities to add value.
Join us for an upcoming webinar where we'll explore the impact of innovation in audit and assurance services. You will learn how you can take advantage of the technology available to gain more control and insight to expand your capabilities and reach new levels of efficiency.
- During the webinar, our speakers will cover topics including:
- Emerging assurance service opportunities
- Innovation in automation and analytics
- Digitization of financial information exchange
- Data integrity and validity
Jason Guthrie, Senior Manager, EY
Chris Halterman, Executive Director, EY
Amy Pawlicki, Director, AICPA
Kalil Merhib, Director, CPA.com
Attendees are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit